The Student’s Pass Holder Lane (STPHL) is a Safe Travel lane that facilitates the entry of Student’s Pass (STP) holders and their eligible family members into Singapore. STP holders who are related to a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident (SC/PR), e.g. immediate family member, relative or fiancé/fiancée, should apply for entry via the Familial Ties Lane. Foreign students holding a Dependent’s Pass and family members holding MOM-issued passes should apply for entry via the Work Pass Holder General Lane.
The table below provides a quick overview of the key STPHL features, requirements as well as application and entry instructions. Travellers who are not eligible for entry via the STPHL may return to this menu to explore other Safe Travel options.
- Student’s Pass (STP) holder
- STP In-Principle Approval (STP-IPA) holder
- ICA-issued pass holder (e.g. Long-Term Visit Pass) or short-term visitor who is a parent/guardian of an STP/STP-IPA holder aged 19 years and below (in this calendar year ). [Note: A maximum of one parent/guardian is allowed per family unit.]
- Siblings (of STP/STP-IPA holders) who are aged 6 years and below (in this calendar year) and are not enrolled with any local educational institution
- Spouse of STP/STP-IPA holder on post-graduate programme
- Child(ren) of STP/STP-IPA holder on post-graduate programme
From 1 Nov 2021, all Long-Term Pass Holders will be required to be fully vaccinated as an entry requirement
(i.e. 14-day travel history before arrival in Singapore)
[Before 26 Oct 2021, 2359 hours] All countries/regions allowed except travellers whose 14-day travel history before arrival in Singapore includes any of the following countries:
- Sri Lanka
[From 26 Oct 2021, 2359 hours] All countries/regions allowed. Travellers with a 14-day travel history to Bangladesh, India, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka prior to departure for Singapore will also be allowed to enter and transit through Singapore. These travellers will be subject to Category IV border measures.
Note: Fully vaccinated travellers with travel history to certain countries/regions may be eligible for the Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) instead with quarantine-free measures. Eligible travellers who wish to enter Singapore via the VTL do not need a separate entry approval under the STPHL. Click here for more details on the VTL.
[Before 26 Oct 2021, 2359 hours] 2 to 5 weeks before the planned date of entry
[From 26 Oct 2021, 2359 hours] 2 to 9 weeks before the planned date of entry
⚠ Travellers who are unable to select a date of entry should defer their travels or attempt another application at a later date when more entry dates are available.
||7-day travel period (Monday- Sunday) as indicated in the application
|How and Where To Apply
||How and Where to Apply
- STP holder
- STP-IPA holder
- ICA-issued pass holder (e.g. Long-Term Visit Pass) or short-term visitor who is a parent/guardian of an STP/STP-IPA holder aged 19 years and below (in this calendar year )
For the application guide, Click here
To apply, Click here
|Siblings (of STP/STP-IPA holders) who are aged 6 years and below (in this calendar year) and are not enrolled with any local educational institution
||Applicants should submit an entry request here. In the request, please state the following:
- STP/STP-IPA holder’s name (per passport), institution and course
- Name(s) of traveller(s) seeking entry, and their relationship with the STP/STP-IPA holder
Submission of the request does not guarantee entry approval.
|Spouse of STP/STP-IPA holder on a post-graduate programme
|Child(ren) of STP/STP-IPA holder on a post-graduate programme
|Travel Health Control Measures
(e.g. Stay Home Notice duration, swabs to be taken)
|Travel health control measures are generally applied based on the traveller's 14-day travel history before arriving in Singapore.
CLICK HERE for the travel health control measures (e.g. Stay Home Notice, swab tests) categories and their applicable country/region.
||These checklists provide a step-by-step guide to help the traveller prepare for the various administrative and travel/health-realted protocols that the traveller wil be subject to before and during the traveller's stay in Singapore:
- Category (I) travel history
- Category (II) travel history
- Category (III) travel history
- Category (IV) travel history
Please read only after determining the travel health control measures (as per row above) the traveller will be subject to.
|Frequently Asked Questions
Click here for the FAQ related to STPHL, or click the links below for specific queries on the following topics:
Click here for information on Visas and Visit Pass validity, here for information on Student’s Passes, or here for information on short-term passes.
||Have a question that is not addressed by any of the available resources found in this webpage? Contact us here.