Click to jump to the following sections:
- Entry Dates
- Amendment of Approved Applications
- Receipts and Approval Letters
- Traveller Details
- Document Uploads
- Other General Application Issues
1. I am unable to select my desired entry date during application. Why?
Prospective travellers/applicants will only be able to select entry dates between 3 to 60 days from the date of application.
Entry into Singapore is staggered to manage COVID-19 importation risk. If there are no available entry dates, please try applying again one week later. If the alternative entry dates remain unavailable, you may wish to defer your travel plans until the situation has stabilised.
Amendment of Approved Applications
1. There is a mistake in my application. Do I need to submit a new application? If so, can I ask for a refund for the previous application?
Yes, a fresh application must be submitted. Employers must ensure that the information submitted during application is accurate. There will be no refunds for applications that have been approved.
2. Can I change the traveller’s entry date?
No. We regret to inform you that no changes to the date of entry are allowed once an application has been approved. If there are exceptional circumstances for a change in entry date, please write to us using our enquiry form here and provide the traveller’s details including passport number, FIN number (where applicable) and approval reference number.
For PCA applications, please note that should your employee be unable to enter on the approved date, you will not be able to apply for another PCA for the same employee for a date of entry within 90 days from his/her last approved date of entry.
Receipts and Approval Letters
1. Can I obtain a copy of the COVID-19 PCR test payment receipt?
The receipt for the COVID-19 PCR test payment would have been generated and displayed at the point of payment via a pop-up window, if the pop-up blocker has been turned off per the instructions during the payment process. We regret to inform that we are unable to generate the same receipt a second time.
2. I have completed payment for my application. However, I did not receive an approval letter. What should I do?
The approval letter will be sent as an email from the SafeTravel Office (SafeTravelOffice@ica.gov.sg) to the email address provided by the applicant shortly after payment. This will be the email address that an email verification OTP is sent to during the application process. Depending on the recipient’s email settings, the approval letter could be found in the recipient’s spam or junk folder.
If the problem persists, please contact us via the enquiry form here with the following information:
- Application Reference Number
- Contact details
- Screenshot of your application status or payment invoice
- (If applicable) FIN and FIN expiry number of your employee(s)
Requests to have the approval letter sent to a different email address, i.e. not stated in the application, will not be entertained.
1. I have been asked to enter my name in basic Latin characters only. My name contains national characters of the Latin/Cyrillic/Arabic families of languages. What do I do?
To facilitate the smooth processing and clearance of your application, please note that we are only able to accept name entries containing the following:-
- Basic Latin characters (A to Z and a to z)
For applicant’s names with other characters which are not accepted above, please provide the name as reflected in the machine readable zone of the passport. An illustration can be found below to show how to locate the passport’s machine readable zone.
2. I see an “invalid FIN number” prompt during my application. What does it mean?
This error has likely occurred because the traveller’s Singapore work pass is invalid, has expired or will expire in less than 15 days from the date of entry into Singapore.
Travellers with the following types of MOM-issued work passes are allowed to travel under the PCA:
- Employment Pass;
- Personalised Employment Pass;
- S Pass;
- Work Permit;
- Training Employment Pass;
- Training Work Permit; and
- Work Holiday Pass.
To apply for or renew a pass, please visit MOM’s website and click on the relevant pass for more details.
If the error persists even though the traveller’s work pass is valid, please write us using our enquiry form here and provide the FIN number and FIN expiry date of the employee(s) to be sponsored for entry into Singapore under the PCA scheme.
1. What file formats can be uploaded?
The application system only accepts PDF file format.
2. What is the maximum number of files I can upload in the application?
The application system can accept up to a maximum of 2 files.
3. What is the file size limit for uploaded documents?
Please note that the maximum file size limit for uploaded document is 1 megabyte (1MB) per file.
4. I encountered an error message when uploading my file. What should I do?
If you encountered errors while uploading, please follow the following troubleshooting steps.
- Use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge Web Browsers
- Use only English Characters for all input fields, including file names for the file uploads
- Remove any special characters and symbols
- Shorten the file's name to 10-15 characters.
Other General Application Issues
1. What are the browsers compatible with Safe Travel Portal?
For best user experience, please use Google Chrome (version 84 or later) or Microsoft Edge Web Browser. Please also ensure that your pop-up blocker has been turned off to facilitate the payment process.
2. Why am I unable to access the Safe Travel Portal despite having a Corppass?
From 11 April 2021, the login process for Corppass will be changed to first verify your identity via Singpass, before you can proceed to access and transact with government digital services.
Please ensure that your Singpass ID is linked to your business’s Corppass account to log in to the Safe Travel Portal. You may contact your business’s Corppass administrator to ensure that you have been added and assigned the ‘Safe Travel Portal’ e-service to your Corppass e-services and the administrator had assigned you administrative rights to access the Safe Travel Portal.
For foreign users, you would have received an email about your pre-registered Singpass account. Your newly created Singpass account has been linked to your existing Corppass accounts and will be the new login method. For more information, please visit the Singpass website at www.singpass.gov.sg or go.gov.sg/corporate-login.
3. On the “Terms and Conditions” and “Declaration” pages, why am I unable to click the “I AGREE”/ “SUBMIT” buttons?
Please ensure you have read through the terms and conditions/ declaration and ensure that the checkbox is ticked before clicking the “I AGREE”/ “SUBMIT” button.
4. Why am I unable to click ‘NEXT’ to proceed to the next step of application?
There may be compulsory fields in the form that have not been filled in.
5. Why was I logged out mid-way through my application?
Users will be logged out of their accounts after approximately 20 minutes of inactivity and will have to re-submit any previously entered application details. This will help prevent any unauthorised access to the application data.
Should you still encounter error messages with your application, please contact us using the enquiry form here.